|One still shot from my new desktop theme|
Today, a few days after having seen the 10th Doctor episode "Blink," also thanks to Kelsea and the magic of Netflix, I had the idea to find the complete clip of the "easter egg" from the DVDs in the episode and make a Window's 7 Theme out of them. I took 5 screenshots from the video and strung them all together into a desktop slideshow, shuffling through every 10 seconds. When I was done, I took the idea to its logical end: a Weeping Angel prank.
1. Take 5 screenshots from this video
2. Save them to your friend's computer
3. Go to your Windows 7 Start Menu, then Control Panel
4. Change Desktop Background
5. Select the screens, set to "Change every 1 day"
6. Wait for your friend to either freak out over time or get a kick out of it.