Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let's Play: Bastion

I found out recently how easy it is to make a Let's Play video. I'd been trying for the past few years using programs like WeGame with no success. (I had a sound card issue with WeGame, for instance.) Today, Bastion was on sale at a very cheap price during Steam's usual Midweek Madness Sale.



Click the video to watch it on YouTube in full screen and high quality!

Story has always been one of the most important things to me in the games I play, so I'm very excited to be playing Bastion, a game said to redefine storytelling in video games due to its narrator.

After playing only a short while so far, I can already tell that this is going to be a good ride. Sure, I control where the character goes and what he does, and sure I choose which path to travel first or second sometimes, but I can tell already after playing through the first three stages or so that there is a forgone conclusion of some sort, and so I really am playing through a story. There's so much built into this mysterious world, too. So come find out more about it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment