Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bioshock Infinite Timeline















The Timeline contains the MOTHERLOAD of all spoilers.

This Timeline is intended ONLY for those who have played the game and do not understand the ending.


Irrational Games' Bioshock Infinite is the most powerful, solid narrative-driven game I have ever played. Please do not rob yourself of the experience by looking at the timeline before completing the game yourself. I wrote it because there is a lot of confusion among players and I would like to clear it up. I haven't even written a Thoughts post on this game yet because it's just too risky, and I don't want it spoiled for you. Infinite comments on both political and religious extremism, American exceptionalism, absolution, and the way we each change the narrative of a video game in our own subtle way just by playing it.

And really, don't spoil it for yourself. Please. For me.


Click Here for the Timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment